sisters stole my share of trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

mace1246

Mom died two mos ago, her money was in trust for 3 daughters.
Two of the daughters took money out before mom died, she was 104 & could not speak nor eat.
They put money in their account in diff bank.
I need atty that would take my case, I am on soc sec & have no money. Would gladly pay on a contingency basis. There is over $300,000 in all.
Please if you could guide me to the atty that could help.
Thank you

sister took my half of my inheritance illegally!

My sister took money from the trusts from my mother before she died and after. She took her share AND mine. My share was 600,000. I have some people that will help me financially a bit but I am living on disability. An attorney told me what she did was illegal. She did not have permission to take out this money. There should be more controls on this. How can my sister just go in there and do what she wants without my mother's permission?. I am living on a veteren's disability. I have a heart condition too. I need an attorney and will do just about anything to get something started. Please help me, Im tired of begging food from churches and food stamps. I have a purple heart from fighting in Vietnam and was sprayed with agent orange and it doesnt seem right for me to live my last years in abject poverty while she takes cruises and enjoys herself with my money. I tried legal aid, pro bono etc. I live in Clearwater, Fl (954) 709-2362 I will do it 50 percent contingency. My sister , who took my money is an RN,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back