Criminal Law Shoplifting at the age of 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamu

I was caught shoplifting at the age of 15 like 8 years ago at Meijer's. I stole almost $5,000 and bribed the police and security. I was on an exchange program.As I was leaving the place security approached me,took me to the office and took back the things I stole.A week later I received a letter from the police telling me that they will not do anything as I was leaving the states in like a month and encouraged me to write a letter of apology and do some community service. that was it. never went to court never arrested.Now I am applying for a visa to the united states…is this incidence going to come up on my background check?do i have to mention it?will it affect my visa application?do i have charges pressed against me??

Last edited by a moderator:
I was caught shoplifting at the age of 15 like 8 years ago at Meijer's. I stole almost $5,000 and bribed the police and security. I was on an exchange program.As I was leaving the place security approached me,took me to the office and took back the things I stole.A week later I received a letter from the police telling me that they will not do anything as I was leaving the states in like a month and encouraged me to write a letter of apology and do some community service. that was it. never went to court never arrested.Now I am applying for a visa to the united states…is this incidence going to come up on my background check?do i have to mention it?will it affect my visa application?do i have charges pressed against me??

Yes, its a trick to imprison you.
Don't return to the US.
Stay where you are, free and safe.
When they send you to prison they'll start molesting and abusing you.
You'll be tortured to make you confess.
Then they'll steal your liver and lungs for medical transplants.
Please, these people are treacherous.
Don't return for your own safety.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Another thing to call an apology letter is a confession.
You have nothing to worry about though. You were never convicted of a crime and too much time has passed for them to charge you now.
Just to be sure, call the police department and provide your name and birth date so they can check if a warrant was ever issuedin your name.
It is possible the police still submitted their information and an arrest warrant issued after you left the country.
If you have no warrant you won't hear anything more if this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back