Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft shop lifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobsh

about 6 months ago i was caught stealing an item from the local walmart. the item was only $1.50. they took me into the back and filled out a paper. they then said i'd have to pay a fine and possibly go to court. i never had to however. they said $1.50 more and they would have called the police. they then told me however that i wasn't to return to the store again. forever.
a friend of mine, about a year ago got caught stealing a video camera worth $300 from the same walmart. he ended up spending the night in jail, paying a fine, and being ban for ony 2 years.
i've had friends tell me they were bull shitting me about not being able to come back. one person i know has been caught multiple times and continues to return.
i was just wondering if they really were bull shitting me or not. i know it may sound lame, but i'm still nervous about going back.
thanks.

Wal-Mart has the right to bar you from going to their stores for however long they want. So I would not risk it, because you can be sued for trespass and possibly charged also with criminal trespass if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back