shecheated

Status
Not open for further replies.

shecheated

My wife of 20yrs was caught back in July,get this,having an affair with my favourite uncle.He 56 and she 39.I was overseas working at the time.She cleaned the house out and moved before I got back.Playing me like a fool the whole time.We were planning holidays the day before I got home.The affair was going on for over 2 yrs apparently.Sadly my son is finished with her.Refuses to talk to her now(16yrs old)and is living with my parents while I am away.My daughter stayed with her at her new place.We had our fights and so on but I never suspected it was like this.Do I have a legal chance in hell keeping the house?I am still in it as is my son when I am home.She is saying she will force me to sell it and take whats hers.She has a career,makes 55,000 a yr (which I incouraged her to do and paid for)and she is screaming alimoney,child suppoert and so on.I didn't bring this mess upon our family she did.Why do I have to loose a life's worth of work just because she decide's it over?

She committed adultery which gives you grounds for divorce. You need to gather evidence to prove she cheated to use in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back