Sham military marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denise999

o

My husband is in the army and stationed in Germany. We have been married for 2 years. He has been in Germany for 3 years. He refused to let me go to Germany with him under the pretense that he hated his post and if I went, we would have to stay an extra year.

Well, 9 months into the marriage, I found out the truth about why he didn't want me there. You guessed it.....women. I have found out that he was chasing a woman before we got married. In fact, I had to email a copy of the marriage license because she never knew he was married. She wanted to be friends with hubby only, but he chased her like a dog.

I got into his personal email, but I had power of attorney at that time. He was every sex/dating site imaginable. Then I found an email from a woman who declined his marriage proposal because she found out he was married. I have all the copies of everything.

Basically, I think it is pretty safe to assume that I was nothing more than a back up for husband in case he got kicked out of the army, which was a real possiblity.

To make a long story short, this man has squandered community asssests, as well as military money that was supposed to go to me for living expenses.

Should I sue him for adultery? He has admitted to me that he had sex with two different women in Germany. Moreover, there is a very strong possiblity that he infected me with an STD. He won't show me his blood tests. Futhermore, he won't even disclose things like pay, debts, etc.

This marriage failed because of his antics. I had no idea that all of this was going on until I got into his email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back