Sexual Misconduct, Salary Compensation, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallyCo

My jurisdiction is: Alabama

:eek: I worked for my current employer for 8 years and left for a higher paying job out of state. Then three years later was asked by the President of the company to work with them again. I was no longer following the career path I intially left for so I agreed. I began at a slightly higher salary than when I left along with a "Bonus" plan based on the companies projected sales each quarter.
The "Chairman of the Board" is the founder of the company and is not legally my boss nor do I report to him, however he influences each and every decision made by the President of the company. We are fairly small (only 10 to 12 employees) and very much laid back environment.
Upon my return for this company I began a friendship with one of the "Inturns" here. As we grew closer I noticed that the chairman of the board started restricting each and everything we did together including, taking lunches or breaks together or the inturn doing specific tasks for me (as she does everyone in the office) in order to keep her busy. I was confused by he disapproval of our friendship until one afternoon I found a couple of flash drives on my desk. I asked around to see if it belonged to anyone and it belonged to no one. So, I put one of the flash drives in my computer to see if there was a name on a document, etc so I could return it to the rightful owner. To my horror, I found not only a "document" but I found hundreds of nude photos & videos of the chairman of the board with multiple woman, none of which were his wife. And to make things worse one of the woman in the photos was of the inturns mother and him. As you see, the chairman also owns another sister company which serves as a warehouse or suppier for the products we sell and he has "Employed" the inturns mother and aunt to "Clean" the warehouse each week.
After seeing too much to handle and not knowing what to do at this point, I placed the flash drives in the desk drawer of the chairman as to avoid any "weird situations" or further reprocussions. Some how I am sure he found out that it was me that placed them back in his drawer...you just don't have things like that on a flash drive and not know where it is at all times!!!!
I never mentioned any of this to my new friend and the inturn, I didn't know if she knew her mom "worked" for him like that. Months later, having a really bad day, she came to me looking for an ear to listen and she began telling me all the things that I saw for myself on the flash drive along with MANY more facts about the chairman that would make a anyone blush. In that information she let me know that she...an inturn, gets paid $20.00 an hour, $10.00 an hour from our company with taxes cut and $10.00 an hour from the sister company with no taxes cut so that no one will find out that he is paying off his girlfriends daughter. If the inturn worked 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, she would make much more than I would being on salary. The other information was that the chairman pays his "Cleaners" at least $200 a day to perform sexual acts, which was what was on the flash drive.
Many of the pictures/videos were taken not only in our warehouse but in the very office that I work in and some taken on the very chairs that I USED to sit in while I was on break. Along with that, the chairman also, has condoms and KY Jelly in his desk drawer for all the world to see and there have been many times that our company truck has had "Left overs" such as used condoms, etc. after he has used it.
Since, I returned to work he has done many things to sabotage my reputation when I am out of the office sick or on vacation, etc. but upon my return there is nothing said to me by my boss....only to other employees. And as for the bonus situation, I have only received one bonus, which was a combination of my bonus and a wedding gift. It was a total of $3,000.00 and when I asked for a detailed statement, the president said, I just came up with this number and we will let it be your bonus and wedding gift from the company. There are soooo much misconduct going on here (for lack of a beter word), but I dont know if I have a leg to stand on if I approach my boss. And at the end of the day, the foudner/chairman of the board decides his fate too, so I know that I will not be a favorite if try to do something about it. PLease help me make sense of all of this. Thank you for your time! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back