Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Sexual assault - penetration - need help fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrngflyaccused

Facts and cliffs

Met 2 drunk girls at the bar the other night. Highly intoxicated. I wasn't. I had one drink.

One girl was interested in me and the other was preoccupied when I met the other one. 30 minutes later they wanna leave, the one who is interested wants me to come back to her parents condo.

I offer to drive them, they're drunk. They decline. I follow them.

Back at the house i am more interested in her friend. We have a 20 minute conversation on sex - the following is said by her

- I'm in my panties
- I haven't had sex in 2 1/2 years
- I'm so horny

It's super flirty. I am setting myself up for later.

I asked if she would mind if a man was in her bed tonight she said no.

I said why don't you leave your door open for me later. She said maybe and smiled.

Ok we go to bed. I sleep in bed with her friend. Totally not interested. Wake up about 2:30am , sneak out of bed and I see her friends door is open. I go on and put my hand on the bottom of her leg, calf area and wake her up. She freaks out. Tells me I need to get the f out. I leave , no big deal.

I get a call yesterday from the PD saying she took out papers on me and said I penetrated her with my finger.

I didn't do anything of the such. Totally made up.

What can I do ? What can happen? Please help.

You shouldn't have gone to the house & definitely not stayed - it's best not to do anything where you could possibly get in trouble/set yourself up for trouble.

Agree you need an attorney & talk only to your attorney.

I suggest you lawyer up, and shut up, immediately.
If the cops come calling, ask for your lawyer, and say you wish to invoke your Miranda Rights.
You can't ever talk your way out of an arrest.
When it's all said and done, I suspect it'll be two against one.
You are in a pickle.

The less you try to explain yourself the better. Make them prove their case against you.
The more you talk the easier you make it for them to hang you.

miranda rights being read to you = shut the f#uck up and make me work hard to prove you did this
anything you say can be used not only against you in court but to trip you up. the more you talk the more you will screw up and give them what they need to convict you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back