Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Separation of Church & State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsdr7427

Factually, what is a State?

Factually, what is a Church?

What facts are there to prove that the Constitution and laws of the body politic applies to the Church and/or its members or has jurisdiction over the Church and/or its members being ambassadors for Christ (II Cor 5:20)?

State is government.
Church is religious establishment.

As for the rest, it its more honest to do your own homework.

Agree, we generally don't do homework which this sounds like. You can go to a library or do a google search......

State is government? Please, no opinions. I'm asking for facts. What facts are there to prove that there are 'States'?

A Church is a political institution created by Jesus the Christ whose law is Spiritual according to scripture.

- And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

Matthew 2:6 KJV

The Office of Governor is political, not religious

See: Public Law 97-280

Hmm... what about a mosque or temple?
Is the city council any different than the US Congress?
What about state constitutions?

State is government? Please, no opinions. I'm asking for facts. What facts are there to prove that there are 'States'?

A Church is a political institution created by Jesus the Christ whose law is Spiritual according to scripture.

- And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

Matthew 2:6 KJV

The Office of Governor is political, not religious

See: Public Law 97-280

Cool story, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back