scorned woman perpetuates incest and sex abuse allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.

gon2thedogz

Thank you for your time.

My girlfriend's father (Jon) was involved with a woman (Jane) for several years, they were in a serious relationship and planning on moving in together after his divorce. This woman has a 20 year old daughter (Amy) with Downs Syndrome living at home as well as two older sons who are out of the house. While the girl was away at a camp/school she told the staff there that Jon had been sexually abusing her for several years. Jane gets a call from the school, she believes the girl, and talks to Amy about who says she just wants it to stop and for them to not break up. Jane decides she loves this guy and stays with him for another year and a half. Jon finally had enough of the drinking and fighting so he broke up w/Jane who in turn goes crazy and starts spreading the news that he's a child molester and he had even molested his own daughter. (my girlfriend) Jane has sent emails and hand written letters to everyone (both young and old) in the entire family as well as business people in the area. Less than 3 weeks ago she visited Jon's home to get some things and she slept with Jon again in hopes that they might reconcile. (they did not and it continues) We're at a loss as to how we can stop her from making these claims? What can be done? We tried to ignore her but now it's getting more frequent and even more vicious.

Last edited:
Thank you for your time.

My girlfriend's father (Jon) was involved with a woman (Jane) for several years, they were in a serious relationship and planning on moving in together after his divorce. This woman has a 20 year old daughter (Amy) with Downs Syndrome living at home as well as two older sons who are out of the house. While the girl was away at a camp/school she told the staff there that Jim had been sexually abusing her for several years. Jane gets a call from the school, she believes the girl, and talks to Amy about who says she just wants it to stop and for them to not break up. Jane decides she loves this guy and stays with him for another year and a half. Jim finally had enough of the drinking and fighting so he broke up w/Jane who in turn goes crazy and starts spreading the news that he's a child molester and he had even molested his own daughter. (my girlfriend) Jane has sent emails and hand written letters to everyone (both young and old) in the entire family as well as business people in the area. Less than 3 weeks ago she visited Jim's home to get some things and she slept with Jim again in hopes that they might reconcile. (they did not and it continues) We're at a loss as to how we can stop her from making these claims? What can be done? We tried to ignore her but now it's getting more frequent and even more vicious.

I think you're confused about the names you've used in your story.

You might want to reread and correct the names you've created to protect the privacy of your actors.

At any rate, Jon/Jim could speak with an attorney about bringing a defamation lawsuit. If it were me, I'd just ignore Jane and her hysteria. In the end, truth is an absolute defense to slander or libel.

The 20 year old daughter of Jane's wasn't a child at the time of the alleged encounter. She may possess a mental defect. If there had been such an encounter, it would have been every bit as disgusting.

Why not suggest to Jane to have her daughter polygraphed? It could help in the search for the truth. Jim/Jon is no prize in all of this, is he?

Oops, you're correct about the names.
Thanks for your quick response.

Jim is no prize, the allegations are true. We want her to leave us out of it, his daughter(s) have dealt with this and moved on with their lives. This woman only found fault with Jim after he dumped her, she's no prize either. My GF is doing very well but we want this woman out of our lives, she's on a crusade to hurt all involved. If her daughter wasn't special needs this would not be happening, she's taking advantage of the situation because the girl has no idea what the social consequences involve.

Oops, you're correct about the names.
Thanks for your quick response.

Jim is no prize, the allegations are true. We want her to leave us out of it, his daughter(s) have dealt with this and moved on with their lives. This woman only found fault with Jim after he dumped her, she's no prize either. My GF is doing very well but we want this woman out of our lives, she's on a crusade to hurt all involved. If her daughter wasn't special needs this would not be happening, she's taking advantage of the situation because the girl has no idea what the social consequences involve.

The Down Syndrome woman wouldn't make a credible witness if this ever went to trial. There isn't a legal remedy for every adverse human interaction. Besides, would you want there to be one? If it were me, I'd just permanently avoid and ignore this dynamic mother, daughter duo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back