School referrals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelaw

Me and other students on my school bus were told that if we are late for the school bus or run to the school bus that we will get a school referral. We were told that it was in the student handbook and school policy. I'm go to maryland, St Mary's county public Schools.

Me and other students on my school bus were told that if we are late for the school bus or run to the school bus that we will get a school referral. We were told that it was in the student handbook and school policy. I'm go to maryland, St Mary's county public Schools.

If you don't want a referral do as you were told.
You are always free, and its never a bad idea to tell mommy and daddy.

Its a good idea NOT to run to catch the bus.
The school is probably worried someone can get hit by a car, or hurt themselves by stumbling and falling on debris or a broken sidewalk.

ABC = Always Be Careful

Last edited:

Thank you for telling us. When you have a legal question, be sure to let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back