Scammed by Acai Nutraburst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scammed09

I recently puchased a free trial of Acai Nutraburst tablets, which is supposed to increase your energy and help you lose weight. Now they keep sending me bottles that I have not requested and are charging me $74.94 for each of them. However, I haven't received any of them. They cancelled my account but will not refund me the full $74.94/bottle. Instead, they are charging me $25 for a restocking fee for a product I never received. I had to close that checking account so they would stop charging me. I've tried to speak with a manager three different times but there is never one available. I would like to press charges to get my $150 back. I am being charged for a product that I did not receive, and to me, that is fraud. What should I do? Thank you!

If you purchased by check it will eb more difficult. If they are charging you money against an account that doesn't exist, what's the problem with that part? You're probably not the first to be caught in a supplement scam. Have you researched this company online? Searched the BBB (better business bureau) or other places? This will not be an easy case to get your money back if the company isn't located nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back