Same work ,different pay all male employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A. Flores

I want to know if its legal for my employer to send a memo every now and then this is the 5th time in 7months were indicates that theres a job that will pay a minimum $1,000 production 20 % of that is for technicians signing up for the assignment each, but i only get paid 15xhr doing the same job and same job title, does not seem fair. At the end of the day they each get $200.00 garanteed and i maximum $120.00 only difference they have routes and are paid on commision i dont have a route and go everywhere they need me to for 15/hr. Pest control company.

I want to know if its legal for my employer to send a memo every now and then this is the 5th time in 7months were indicates that theres a job that will pay a minimum $1,000 production 20 % of that is for technicians signing up for the assignment each, but i only get paid 15xhr doing the same job and same job title, does not seem fair. At the end of the day they each get $200.00 garanteed and i maximum $120.00 only difference they have routes and are paid on commision i dont have a route and go everywhere they need me to for 15/hr. Pest control company.

There is no legal requirement that all people doing the same work be paid the same rate for said work.

The only exception would be employees performing under a CBA.

Agree not illegal unless you have a CBA or other binding employment contract to the contrary. ..... & as long as you aren't paid different (discriminated against) due to a reason prohibited by law (such as religion, race, gender....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back