Sales Representatives without registrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

Hi,

Our company is hiring sales representatives all over Europe. These representatives can be freelancers, but most of them are not. The sales representatives sell our product to companies in their country, because we are not based there. Because of the EU law we have to register the representatives, pay social securities etc . Since my boss prefers not to register them, I am now looking for possibilities to avoid this.

It seems that this is not possible in Europe, so I am looking for other solutions. One of my ideas was to find a country where the registration of a sales representative isn't necessary and set up a business there to hire the representatives from there. I have been searching and searching but without any luck so far.

Can anyone give me more information? Or has an idea whether this is possible and how?

I hope there is somebody that can help me out!

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Our company is hiring sales representatives all over Europe. These representatives can be freelancers, but most of them are not. The sales representatives sell our product to companies in their country, because we are not based there. Because of the EU law we have to register the representatives, pay social securities etc . Since my boss prefers not to register them, I am now looking for possibilities to avoid this.

It seems that this is not possible in Europe, so I am looking for other solutions. One of my ideas was to find a country where the registration of a sales representative isn't necessary and set up a business there to hire the representatives from there. I have been searching and searching but without any luck so far.

Can anyone give me more information? Or has an idea whether this is possible and how?

I hope there is somebody that can help me out!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for ways to evade the law and find a loophole, you came to the wrong place.

Sure, ask a solicitor/lawyer/attorney/barrister in your country.

We can't help you here. You need to contact a "lawyer" as suggested.

Duplicate thread/post.............

PS Another moderator combined threads & closed this thread. Betty3 6:45pm cst

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back