rumors harrasment and trying to get me fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

marchanm

I have been working at my job for three yrs.i was promoted in june to run 2nd shift.I basically follow policy and procedure we have a new manager who every time i talk to her she talks to me with this nasty tone of voice and screams at me but every time i tell her to stop screaming at me im not a child she doesnt say any thing i took this complaint to the assistant director and nothing all she said was get along i stated we need to work as a team we use to get along .now the assistant director always takes her side and my manager still harrasses me but i always
stand up for myself
ever since i made this complaint now the assistant direc. does not listen to any of my complaints
the other issue im having with a coworker i guess they are all friends everytime we theres something to do this coworker calls my manager and asst director to ask them what to do as if i dont know my job
so now shes spreading rumors about me tovclients that im sleeping around and that she wants my position .she has asked several clients to write grievence forms against me if they see im not doing something right
so when going to the asst director regarding the rumors shes spreading
she takes my duties away and gives them to this girl and tells me im not doimg my job correctly
im beginning to see that everytime i complain and state what i feel isnt right the asst director is playing favortism i trained my manager and coworker so all of a sudden how did i seem to forget my job
can i sue for harrasmemt and being bullyed by all three coworkers as this has caused mylevels of stress and unhappiness and now i have clients coming to me asking if im sleepong around.

I have been working at my job for three yrs.i was promoted in june to run 2nd shift.I basically follow policy and procedure we have a new manager who every time i talk to her she talks to me with this nasty tone of voice and screams at me but every time i tell her to stop screaming at me im not a child she doesnt say any thing i took this complaint to the assistant director and nothing all she said was get along i stated we need to work as a team we use to get along .now the assistant director always takes her side and my manager still harrasses me but i always
stand up for myself
ever since i made this complaint now the assistant direc. does not listen to any of my complaints
the other issue im having with a coworker i guess they are all friends everytime we theres something to do this coworker calls my manager and asst director to ask them what to do as if i dont know my job
so now shes spreading rumors about me tovclients that im sleeping around and that she wants my position .she has asked several clients to write grievence forms against me if they see im not doing something right
so when going to the asst director regarding the rumors shes spreading
she takes my duties away and gives them to this girl and tells me im not doimg my job correctly
im beginning to see that everytime i complain and state what i feel isnt right the asst director is playing favortism i trained my manager and coworker so all of a sudden how did i seem to forget my job
can i sue for harrasmemt and being bullyed by all three coworkers as this has caused mylevels of stress and unhappiness and now i have clients coming to me asking if im sleepong around.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah...ignore gossip.

Unless you are discriminated against due to a reason prohibited by law (religion, gender, race.....), nothing illegal is being done. Otherwise, favoritism is not illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back