Unlawful Eviction Roommate told me I have 2 weeks to pack my belongings, should I abide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveeDoll

My roommates and I haven't gotten along since September and we are now in November. I haven't been back to the apartment since August, but I pay my portion of rent which we orally agreed would be all utility bills (light, gas and cable). Due to an argument with her sister(not my fault & work related), we got into a huge altercation and I have been informed by the roommates that I now have 2 weeks to pack my items but have to still pay for November(I just found out upon returning to my room to collect a few clothes, that they shut off the cable for my room). I have to move this weekend since next week is Thanksgiving, but I've been told not to pay them. I am scared because the roommate who told me to pack has been hostile and threatening. What are my options? Thank you.

Additional information
Awkward and semi-related, my two roommates are also unfortunately, my boyfriend's twin sisters.

My roommates and I haven't gotten along since September and we are now in November. I haven't been back to the apartment since August, but I pay my portion of rent which we orally agreed would be all utility bills (light, gas and cable). Due to an argument with her sister(not my fault & work related), we got into a huge altercation and I have been informed by the roommates that I now have 2 weeks to pack my items but have to still pay for November(I just found out upon returning to my room to collect a few clothes, that they shut off the cable for my room). I have to move this weekend since next week is Thanksgiving, but I've been told not to pay them. I am scared because the roommate who told me to pack has been hostile and threatening. What are my options? Thank you.

Additional information
Awkward and semi-related, my two roommates are also unfortunately, my boyfriend's twin sisters.

Your rights are revealed in your lease, or by state statute addressing tenancy on a month to month basis.

Bottom line, you are being extorted, not paying rent.
You have been CONSTRUCTIVELY evicted anyway.
Dump tat loser of a boyfriend, he's not even a friend.

You can tell the LOYD MOUTH BULLY tenant, PRETENDING to be YOUR landlord, to go spank his monkey, because you're not paying any more tribute.

Tell him to sue you, and bring an eviction action.
Those clowns, heck they're not smart enough to be clowns, they're hand puppets and someone as his hand up their arse.

Tell the BULLY, I'll leave when a judge ORDERS me to leave.
In the meantime, I'll be in my ROOM, which is OFF LIMITS to any of those idiots.

Finally, I'd report all of this to the city building inspector or city hosing office.
I suspect they're renting multi units ILLEGALLY.

Then I'd visit the REAL LANDLORD, the one who OWNS the unit you're all renting.
Why?
Because I bet he or she doesn't know HAND PUPPET is doing this.
If that's true, watch HAND PUPPET and THE THUGGETS get EVICTED, TOO.

Now, go look for an apartment just for yourself, stop renting rooms, rent your own apartment, you're an ADULT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back