Restraining order/visitation with child

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdh38004

I stepped outside of my relationship with my g/f (we are now married) and got an idiot pregnant (i regret it everyday). I was granted a restraining order, while this woman was pregnant, from March 08-to September '08 due to my cars being vandalized, constant harassment at my job (she is now banned from) and also attempted physical abuse. As soon as the order expired she was back to the same stuff. She has assaulted my wife and threatened us both on numerous occasions and has also left the child unattended at my job. She calls both of our phones at least 3 times a week each. My question is, is there anyway that I can have visitation and have no physical or verbal contact with her, court ordered?? We have one child together who is now 6 months old, I pay child support and was entitled to standard visitation, but I'm not going to allow this person to threaten my family or my household, because she can't have things her way (i have 2 other small children with my wife). I need some answers, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Seek another restrainning order and you might seek custody as well since she left child at your work. You might even seek court order that when child is brought to you or picked up that another party (in her family would be best) to this

You can still get visits with the child regardless of the RO. File for it ASAP. It sounds like paternity was established if you pay child support. You could even file for custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back