Requesting your prayers and thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksgal

This is jacksgal's husband (some of you know me) Jacksgal and her siblings had to say to goodbye to their Mother yesterday and she passed away and was taken off machine that was keeping her alive since Thursday. She is up in Northern CA right now (we live in So Cal) helping with arrangements with her other 6 siblings. She was able to hold and touch her Mother (even though she was not awake medically induced sleep) and say goodbye before her last breath. They are now planning everything and cleaning her Apartment. She will not be home until Wed at earliest more than likely not till Friday or Saturday. I know she is well liked her so we ask for your Prayers (for those inclined) or at least warm thoughts as she deals with her Mother's passing. Thank you all

My fathers passing was very similar. It was wonderful that she was able to say goodbye and wish her Mother happiness in heaven. I pray she feels the same release of love, at the thought of her moms being released from the severely impaired limitations of her earthly body, to being a free spirit in heaven. Remind her mom is watching over her young, as they conclude their time here.

Give her my best wishes and tell her I'll be praying for her and her family.

When she calls me later I will pass those message on to her thank you

Please accept my condolences during this time of great sorrow.

This, however, is but the start of a journey through grieving and healing.

May God comfort all of you during this difficult time, and know that the sun will shine again.

God bless you all.

Update: She just called me and thanked all of you. She wont be back for a bit though. Viewing is Thursday and Funeral on Friday. I am guessing she wont be home until Friday Night or Saturday. We miss her here at home :(

Update: She just called me and thanked all of you. She wont be back for a bit though. Viewing is Thursday and Funeral on Friday. I am guessing she wont be home until Friday Night or Saturday. We miss her here at home :(

The passing of a loved one is a lengthy and emotionally draining process.

She needs time to grieve, in her way.

Jack, just be there throughout this sad time.

She'll be home soon, but she won't be the same for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back