REQUEST! Cease and Desist letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedHelpASAP

Area : Dallas, Texas

I recently quit my job because the owner had sold the shop to someone else and I did not like the way the new owner did things. So I simply quit.

I have worked there for a couple of years and have had many clients, because I quit, the clients are going to other places to do business. The new shop owner is now spreading lies about me so that my clients and people that know me are thinking it's true.

She called my wife and told her that I was trying to date my clients and saying that I was single to get my wife mad at me.

As my clients came to the store and asked for me, the new owner said that I am on vacation and that she can help them this time (stealing clients). As she does this, I'm told by a couple of my clients that she is telling them lies that are simple yet would cause my clients to believe her and not do business with me anymore.

I am requesting if anyone here can write me a simple "cease and desist"? letter stating that I will press charges if she does not stop these lies that she is telling people. I am not looking to sue her for lost income because of her, I would just sue to make her stop.

If you could include parts of the law in the letter, that'd be great.

Thank you for anyone who is willing to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back