repossesion of auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolieblonde

ON DEC.14, I bought a jeep from a used lot,they toted my note, I PUT $500 DOWN AND WAS TOLD I NEEDED TO MAKE A DEFERRED PAYMENT OF $250 on the 3rd of JANUARY.
I LOST MY JOB ,DUE TO SALE OF THE BUSINESS,I WAS GIVEN NO NOTICE OF MY JOB BEING TAKEN AWAY,I MOVED TO TEXAS FOR THIS JOB.I HAD TO FILE A WAGE
CLAIM FOR MY LAST TWO WEEKS OF WORK, WITH THE TEXAS LABOR BOARD,ON FRI. JAN 14,WHEN I WALKED OUTSIDE TO LEAVE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW MY TRUCK,WAS GONE, I CALLED THE AUTODEALER,AND THEY SAID THEY HAD GONE TO MY OLD EMPLOYER AND WAS TOLD I SKIPPED OUTOF TOWN WITH THE TRUCK,THEY SAID THEY TRIED TO CONTACT ME,I HAVE A CELL PHONE WHICH I CARRY AT ALL TIMES,AND ANSWER AT ALL TIMES,AND I ALSO HAVE MAIL ON MY HOME PHONE,THEY HAVE NEVER LEFT ME ANY MESSAGES,ANYWAY,NOW THEY WANT REPO FEES OF$350, plus the deferred payment of 250 and next months note of 250.and they only give me 10 days to pay, since i am not even 30 days late on my deferred payment, did they have a right to repo.

I'm confused. You need to give us all the facts. You bought a jeep on 12/14. You were told that you were to make a deferred payment on 1/3. When did you lose your job? Was it in the 2 weeks in between? If so, that still doesn't explain why you didn't make the payment or call the company to work things out. Now I'm surprised that they could tow your truck so quickly but you first have to find your agreement and provide us information as to what it says about all the details and what measures could be taken regarding repossession of the vehicle. All rights will flow from this agreement.

jolieblonde said:
ON DEC.14, I bought a jeep from a used lot,they toted my note, I PUT $500 DOWN AND WAS TOLD I NEEDED TO MAKE A DEFERRED PAYMENT OF $250 on the 3rd of JANUARY.
I LOST MY JOB ,DUE TO SALE OF THE BUSINESS,I WAS GIVEN NO NOTICE OF MY JOB BEING TAKEN AWAY,I MOVED TO TEXAS FOR THIS JOB.I HAD TO FILE A WAGE
CLAIM FOR MY LAST TWO WEEKS OF WORK, WITH THE TEXAS LABOR BOARD,ON FRI. JAN 14,WHEN I WALKED OUTSIDE TO LEAVE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW MY TRUCK,WAS GONE, I CALLED THE AUTODEALER,AND THEY SAID THEY HAD GONE TO MY OLD EMPLOYER AND WAS TOLD I SKIPPED OUTOF TOWN WITH THE TRUCK,THEY SAID THEY TRIED TO CONTACT ME,I HAVE A CELL PHONE WHICH I CARRY AT ALL TIMES,AND ANSWER AT ALL TIMES,AND I ALSO HAVE MAIL ON MY HOME PHONE,THEY HAVE NEVER LEFT ME ANY MESSAGES,ANYWAY,NOW THEY WANT REPO FEES OF$350, plus the deferred payment of 250 and next months note of 250.and they only give me 10 days to pay, since i am not even 30 days late on my deferred payment, did they have a right to repo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back