Other Immigration Law removal procedings for my wife and kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronshoup

My wife and kids came over on a fiance visa, and when we applied for the change of status we were denied. 10 years ago my wife was saying goodbye to some friends who were crossing the border, and accompanied them into the border crossing building. When she entered a border agent grabbed her and took her into the back. He gave her a 5 year paper, and the paper said that she had claimed to be a U.S. citizen, which she did not. Now this thing is messing us up, and we are set to go before an immigration judge. They sent me the papers, and said that they would enclose a list of legal clinics and organizations that deal with low income people in the san diego area, but there was no list enclosed. I am trying to find some legal help for this problem. My wife and I have a baby together, and I really don't want to have to go back to Mexico. My baby and I are American citizens.
Thank you.

What exactly was she charged with? Was the any case? What does the does the border agent's statement claim? How was the case disposed? Border agents can't just give you a paper and not give you info on how to contest or fight in court. Think and let me know. Why would she be given such a paper just because she was there.............Is there more to the story? You can get good help if we don't know the whole thing.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back