Reimbursement of Legal Fees and Expenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalday

I am running out of money as a result of being forced into court to defend myself and to help family members in 3 cases in another city. All 3 cases involves fraud. Is it possible to go to small claims court to ask for reimbursement of the legal fees and expenses I have incurred as a result of having to go to court when the issues could have been resolved out of court.

One example is being forced to go to court just to get a copy of my mother's Will. My sister was left as the administrator and I the alternate administrator.
However, my sister would not give any of us a copy of the Will and would not turn it over until I had gotten an attorney and forced to go to court to get it.
The day of the trial, she and her attorney settled with our attorney outside of the court room. She was removed and our attorney was made the administrator because my sister was forging documents.

Further she forged our mother's name on the deed to her house and put our mother's house in her name and has locked us out while the house is up for sale. We gave always had a key to the house.

In the second case, she and a bank manager signed a document saying my brother was dead and she took his money. (He is disabled). She had power of attorney over him but abused the process. I had to get an attorney to help my brother. Again, she would not give him his money back until we got an attorney. The same scenero, he got the money back just before we went to court. This is when we found out about the withdrawal slip saying he was dead. She gave back the $7,000 and Power of Attorney was revoked.

The 3rd case is a child custody issue that I am still dealing with. I learned that she forged my brothers name and my name on waiver of notices to appear in court and took these documents to court to get guardianship of our niece without our knowledge.

I don't have any more money to pay attorney's. She refused to settle any of these issues outside of court. She will not let me visit with my niece without a court order.

Thus, I have been forced into court to defend myself against the fraud she is committing against us. I would also like to know what the statute of limitation is for perjury and fraud in Ohio.

Kindest regards and thank you for any help you can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back