Quiet Enjoyment Recourse

Nomini

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
I had a question regarding a landlord the landlord already had a inspection 2 months ago now since I'm taking him to court soon he forced another one. I told him before the 24 hour window I wasn't gonna be there for the inspection, so I would have to reschedule til next week, any other time that would be ok, but since the court date is near he said it had to be today against my consent he broke in today and changed the locks and did the inspection what can I do?

I had a question regarding a landlord the landlord already had a inspection 2 months ago now since I'm taking him to court soon he forced another one. I told him before the 24 hour window I wasn't gonna be there for the inspection, so I would have to reschedule til next week, any other time that would be ok, but since the court date is near he said it had to be today against my consent he broke in today and changed the locks and did the inspection what can I do?
What does your commercial lease state regarding inspections of the property?

Why do you believe that the landlord's entry was improper? Why do you believe you had to consent or be present? There doesn't appear to be any law addressing the matter in your state.

While I do understand that this question was posted in the "Commercial Landlord and Tenant Issues" sub-forum, I'm curious as to whether this is a commercial or residential tenancy matter. @Nomini - please clear this up.

Back