Records sealed - privacy issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

i4915

The DA decline to pursue a felony extortion charge against me. (It is a civil matter, I'm asking for damages for incompentence.) There were letters submitted to the police by the other party that contain some very private information. The other party is a therapist and is bound by confidentiality. I want to get the records sealed, the police file and the DA file. I think the other party should be required to take care of this. What can I do?

Wrongfully accused of a felony

In the middle of a attempting to informally resolve a civil dispute (with advise from an attorney) the other party filed an extortion complaint. He threatened first that if I continued to pursue the civil dispute that he would call the police. He did file a complaint, the DA declined to file. I'm sure he filed the complaint as a power play. What is my recourse on this matter? In his relationship to me he is bound by confidentiality, he's a therapist. In his filing a complaint he released some very private information about me.

File a motion with the court.

Since I have read your other post, since you started this, such a motion would have little chance of succeeding.

Don't start multiple posts on the same subject.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back