Reckless driving ..terms of informal probation

Shamar

Jurisdiction
California
I was reading the terms of informal probation I plead guilty to reckless driving I was placed on informal probation for reckless driving pending a month and its over , i got a ticket 2 weeks ago does a new ticket come in on my record or shown in court. Iam not on probation so I don't have to admit to anything if I have broken any laws, iam innocent. I bet I can get off before filed. I got less then a month to report to San Diego court Wish me luck .

Last edited:
I was reading the terms of informal probation I plead guilty to reckless driving I was placed on informal probation for reckless driving pending until 11.02.15 it will end all informal probation but I must break no laws... I got a ticket 2 weeks ago for a stop sign in which I am not guilty.. Can I close the case on that date of 11.02.15. before the new court date of the stop sign ticket? Can I request a sooner court date to close my reckless driving court date mybe before its filed.. Does it matter if it was in a different county.. Can I close this before 11.02 15 or will the judge be able to see that ticket..if he sees it can I try to fight it to avoid 3 years informal probation and problibly fine or some bull shit.. I did pay off the 1,000 fine so iam I fk#ed

Dude, you messed up, and you can't hide it.

The judge, the prosecutor, the other county, the police; none of them are stupid.

You can't fool them, so stop scheming.

Anything can happen, because you broke another of their darn, fine laws!!!!

Your probation terms require you to report ALL police contacts to SOMEBODY, before that SOMEBODY asks you about your latest bit of shenanigans.

Who?

Dude, you're an adult, go find out.

Once you know who, scurry over to the location of SOMEBODY and tell the truth.

Concealing your latest ciation will only make your life worse.

Fess up, say you're sorry, beg SOMEONE for another chance, and hope you don't get revoked.

You probably won't get revoked, because your state's jails are crowded with violent criminals.

You might lose your emergency or special license, so be prepared to get pimp slapped!!!!

, i got a ticket 2 weeks ago does a new ticket come in on my record or shown in court. Iam not on probation so I don't have to admit to anything if I have broken any laws, iam innocent. No scam no lies just hope its not filed quickly in Santa Barbara its pretty busy the courts, hope I don't get pimp slapped. P.s once a judge closes a case it's closed crossing my fingers.. And the other hand has one finger up

I was placed on informal probation

I'm guessing that the judge told you what the probation requirements were and a record of the proceedings was made and entered into your file.

I suggest you start by looking up your file and see what it says.

Or, you can just continue the lah-di-dah philosophy and hope for the best.

Back