Professional Malpractice Realty

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Samuel421

Jurisdiction
Arizona
4/21 my wife and i went to look at investment properties in tucson. We live in phoenix. It was also my birthday. the showing agent was very rude on his phone the whole time. He didnt do any researches on any of the property I sent him. The first property ended up being a co-op which is illegal to rent out. He didnt inform me they were co-ops, he wasnt even there on time, i had to call him to ask if the next condo was a co-op to? He said yes it was. So we skipped it. At the next condo we saw, he was 20 minutes late, taking phone calls and carrying on conversations like we were not even there. After, I tried to get it out of him why he didnt tell me the other condos were co-ops, knowing I was driving from 2 hours away. He replied, "You can rent them out, you just have to do it privately". Lastly, due to his lack of interest in being an agent with us, After i got home I contacted another agent and he informed me that the condos we skipped, thinking they were co-op because agent 1 told us they were, were in fact not co-ops but condos. They already had a renter in place for the remainder of the year. The owner has accepted an offer. So not only did this guy advise me to break the law, but also caused me lose a potential investment for years to come. Do I have a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back