Re:Responsibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

estaye810

My son was given a ride home by some friends and was injured when the car was in an accident. It turns out, the driver of the car, who was 15 which we found out from the police, did not have a license and the car had no insurance nor did he have permission to take the car. The other passenger in the car was 13 and the car belonged to HIS father. He took the keys.I tried to hire a law firm to have my son's medical bills paid, but after they had the case for awhile, they determined that it would not benefit their company since I only wanted compensation for the medical bills and no pain and suffering. I am now being hit with a bill from the hospital and ambulance service. This accident took place in July and I have been trying to get the claim paid by my insurance to no avail. Is this something I can go after or would it be better to try to work something out with the hospital and ambulance company?

Relative opinion

You can still pursue the case, claiming all pertinent damages that relevant with your cause of action.
You can try to work something out with the hospital and ambulance company. You just have to bear what it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back