Racist Posting on FaceBook

S

Slim64

Jurisdiction
California
My Manager on work has a separate Facebook from (all the ER staff) with her husband and they post racist posting about Hispanics and some African Americans. I addressed one of the postings and their Attorneys were supposed to investigate her harassment toward me, and they claimed they did not know I had a complain against her with the EEOC. I have not heard back and more racist posting went up on Facebook. My employer advertises they are a Diverse employer, which they are not. They have retaliated against me, this manager encourages coworkers to harass and provoke physical altercations. No matter how much a I express my concerns of not feeling safe. I am made out to look like I am the trouble maker.

My question is, can I forward this postings to minority groups and how they retaliate against and what are my rights as an employee. Can I sue them for termination?

My Manager on work has a separate Facebook from (all the ER staff) with her husband and they post racist posting about Hispanics and some African Americans. I addressed one of the postings and their Attorneys were supposed to investigate her harassment toward me, and they claimed they did not know I had a complain against her with the EEOC. I have not heard back and more racist posting went up on Facebook. My employer advertises they are a Diverse employer, which they are not. They have retaliated against me, this manager encourages coworkers to harass and provoke physical altercations. No matter how much a I express my concerns of not feeling safe. I am made out to look like I am the trouble maker.

My question is, can I forward this postings to minority groups and how they retaliate against and what are my rights as an employee. Can I sue them for termination?

You probably never will hear about the results of an EEOC complaint. Why did they fire you? What did they tell you as the reason?

You can forward whatever you want online but why would you? You're just making things worse. You filed a complaint. Let the EEOC do their job.

It is VERY difficult to PROVE who owns or who posts from any social media account, unless you are from the FBI or NSA.

I've seen many of these allegations go nowhere, because social media accounts get hacked, even if the hack is done by the person ALLEGED to own the account.

FakeBook is a very evil jungle.

If you have a weak stomach, it might be best to avoid all social media.

You've filed a complaint, you'll have to wait while the process investigates the matter.

Back