Quite the complex situation

So, now I'm wondering what can be done with this info and if it really changes anything.

Call (better yet, visit) the county sheriff or local police agency and see if either can be of assistance to you.

I found something out which might further mean I need a probate attorney but wanted to add that info to this. When my grandpa signed the land over to himself and second wife it was a warranty deed. It was said that it has to indicate with right of survivorship, otherwise the half that belongs to the deceased goes to his heir or enters probate. So I assume now, unless I am incorrect, that the property should have in fact went into probate, and we still have the issue with the POA where she needs to be reported, investigated, and removed. So, now I'm wondering what can be done with this info and if it really changes anything.
You really don't know anything here. Speak to an attorney. Others have suggested that you speak to law enforcement, and that is certainly an option, but you haven't presented anything here that was illegal (without further evidence).

Ok. Well all of the documents that I'm talking about are on public records that can clearly be looked up, found, and read. I will contact an attorney but before this what I was asking is should it be a private attorney?

Ok. Well all of the documents that I'm talking about are on public records that can clearly be looked up, found, and read. I will contact an attorney but before this what I was asking is should it be a private attorney?
I would speak with an elder law attorney to start with.

Just wanting to add that I'm also trying to figure out what happened because Family and Children Services were notified and they said they turned the investigation over due to criminal activities or something like that. I'm trying to check with that to see if they ever followed through with it. I feel it being addressed about the illegal things she did and hopefully some of those rights being wronged is a good way to go. I would like to apply for guardianship/conservatorship either way because regardless of the land situation I want to see what's best for her done. I'll need to look into t more to fully understand what responsibilities are there because I want to do this the right way.

Back