Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladewolf

Hello, a friend of mine got called to the police station to give a statement about a crime.

He had sex with a girl who asked for his age. So he told her he was 18. The girl never told him his age. So he assumed she was 17 or so. By the way she acted and dressed. She asked if he could pick her up to talk about some stuff, he said sure because she was in tears.. This was about 2 in the morning. So they were driving around and went to different places. One place they went to was wal-mart.. The girl asked if she could give him a blowjob, he said sure. So it happened. Then they went to the back seat to have sexual activities. When they were finished, they were going to go get food. She then told him her age it was 13. He then took her home right after that. <-- this all happened about two weeks ago.)

So my question is.
What would he be looking at? Would it be possible of him getting community service if found guilty?

Community service?
Are you kidding?
First of all, this guy is dumb.
He's also developed an appetite for forbidden fruit.
Aside from raping little girls, he admitted it with this fairy tale.
Oh yeah, this guy is headed for a filthy, crime ridden state penitentiary.
No, if the child's dad doesn't hurt the child molester, the court system will lock him up for years (upon conviction), other convicted felons will probably rape this guy in prison (from what I'm told, they do this several times a day, brutally), and after 10-15 years when his anal cavity has developed hemorrhids, he'll get out on parole, and be required to register as a sexual offender for the rest of his life. Oh yeah, this is gonna be a real pain in the bASS.

Last edited:
Community service?
Are you kidding?
First of all, this guy is dumb.
He's also developed an appetite for forbidden fruit.
Aside from raping little girls, he admitted it with this fairy tale.
Oh yeah, this guy is headed for a filthy, crime ridden state penitentiary.
No, if the child's dad doesn't hurt the child molester, the court system will lock him up for years (upon conviction), other convicted felons will probably rape this guy in prison (from what I'm told, they do this several times a day, brutally), and after 10-15 years when his anal cavity has developed hemorrhids, he'll get out on parole, and be required to register as a sexual offender for the rest of his life. Oh yeah, this is gonna be a real pain in the bASS.

WoW!!! For a moderator this isnt very professional, where is your "marginal legal counsel" you speak of in your sig??
Someone is here for some legal help so why not give it instead of talking a bunch of crap like that.
And who said anything about rape? From what I see it both parties have agreed to any intercourse that may have occurred so i wouldnt call it rape

Its rape if the minor is not age of consent. In short if she cannot legally give consent its rape. Read the law

So you are telling me that he "Forcefully" ripped her clothes off to have intercourse with her?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rape
rape1​
noun
the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.
statutory rape.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/statutory+rape
statutory rape
noun U.S. Law .
sexual intercourse with a girl under the age of consent, which age varies in different states.
an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation: the rape of the countryside.
Archaic . the act of seizing and carrying off by force.
verb (used with object)
to force to have sexual intercourse.
to plunder (a place); despoil.
to seize, take, or carry off by force.
verb (used without object)
to commit rape.
So statutory rape yes but plain ol' rape c'mon read the dictionary

No you read its rape according to the law statutory rape yes but still rape, still a felony! You can downplay this all you want even justufy it but law is clear its rape

WoW!!! For a moderator this isnt very professional, where is your "marginal legal counsel" you speak of in your sig??
Someone is here for some legal help so why not give it instead of talking a bunch of crap like that.
And who said anything about rape? From what I see it both parties have agreed to any intercourse that may have occurred so i wouldnt call it rape

A minor does not have the legal capacity to consent to sexual contact with an adult. That was marginal legal counsel and a factual representation of possible/likely outcomes. I suggest your friend buy stock in petroleum based products. BTW, You did not reference the law, you referenced a dictionary.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Marginal
marginal
[mahr-juh-nl] Example Sentences Origin
mar·gin·al
[mahr-juh-nl] Show IPA
adjective
pertaining to a margin.
situated on the border or edge.
at the outer or lower limits; minimal for requirements; almost insufficient

Last edited:
Here in CA this isn't classified as rape, rather "unlawful sexual intercourse".
"Rape" implies force and lack of consent whether of age or not. It can also be a misdemeanor if the parties are less than three years apart.
This certainly varies by state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back