Putin addresses the world...

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Europe

This is all orchestrated by the liberal media to make their man look better cause face it he is tanking. What if I said that Russia told the state department months ago that they were going to be doing exercises in the region and even told them where they would operate. The liberal fascist networks including NBC, CBS, ABC, and the well known DMSNBC all are using it as a propaganda for to raise the negative approval numbers for dementia Joe.

Don't look at me, I voted for low gas prices, reduction in inflation, and world peace. 80 million people supposedly voted for the opposite. You get what you vote for.

Sanctions didn't work when Putin took Crimea only 7 years ago under the Obama administration. They aren't going to work now.

While I don't think we should put boots on the ground over there we do have air power that should be used to push back Putin.

Sanctions didn't work when Putin took Crimea only 7 years ago under the Obama administration. They aren't going to work now.

While I don't think we should put boots on the ground over there we do have air power that should be used to push back Putin.

We also have plenty of those beautiful Cruise Missiles.

Heck, we can launch those beauties from surface ships and submarines, too.

I don't see why it is in the interest of the US to be involved at all beyond diplomatic efforts.

I agree with you.
However, there are many who disagree with us.
Nonetheless, our ruling class believes a couple Executive Orders and "memorandum of understanding" in support of a nation unaligned with us is appropriate.
Brother, we did our bit by proudly wearing our nation's uniform.
I'll just sit back, relax, observe, and await the outcome.

In the meantime, I'll always support my brothers and sisters under arms.

May God protect them all, along with the United States of America, as they stand watch on the wall.

This all boils down to political posturing for the Big Guy (also known as Joe Biden). He will no longer be allowed to have corrupt crack head relatives lead utility boards and benefit financially from corrupt political gains in Ukraine. Gosh and if you though Jimmy Carter was the worst President ever, Joe Biden is an amp x 10.

Back