Protect assists in live together.vs adding partner to deed

Coho

My boyfriend and I have been together for three years.we each have our own houses. I live in mine ,he live in his and he comes to my house mostly because my house is quite pleasant .when we have had discussions aboutmarrife it's usually brought up by me. And I'm receiving my deceased husbands pension and I will get his SCSI when I'm 62 or 65.i had ssa widows beni's until they stop this last oct when my daughter reached 16.
Any way my current life mate has dropped or mentioned not being on the title of my house . I'm not sure what to do it seems like a bad ideas to add him on tony deed. I talk bout us building a home together. He doesn't or has put in on anythg so far,financially that is until this last weekend when he paid for 1/3 of the fencing materials in the garden project and fronted me the $for the labor.
My house is ~1.3mil and his is ~600k.
I'm really not sure how to handle this one.
Any suggestions.....or readings on this topic of possible entaglementwitjout marriage ,
Coho

My boyfriend and I have been together for three years.we each have our own houses. I live in mine ,he live in his and he comes to my house mostly because my house is quite pleasant .when we have had discussions aboutmarrife it's usually brought up by me. And I'm receiving my deceased husbands pension and I will get his SCSI when I'm 62 or 65.i had ssa widows beni's until they stop this last oct when my daughter reached 16.
Any way my current life mate has dropped or mentioned not being on the title of my house . I'm not sure what to do it seems like a bad ideas to add him on tony deed. I talk bout us building a home together. He doesn't or has put in on anythg so far,financially that is until this last weekend when he paid for 1/3 of the fencing materials in the garden project and fronted me the $for the labor.
My house is ~1.3mil and his is ~600k.
I'm really not sure how to handle this one.
Any suggestions.....or readings on this topic of possible entaglementwitjout marriage ,
Coho

There are young scammers, liars, and shysters.
If they live long enough, they become old scammers, liars, shysters, and conartists.
A leopard doesn't shed his spots and become a tiger with stripes, or a lion with a mane.
I suggest you repay the person who fronted you money, all of the money he fronted you, ASAP.
I further suggest you stop asking him to marry you, or even discuss marriage with him at all.
If you really desire safety and security, it might be best to sever all ties with him.
He has no intentions of doing anything but milking you dry.
The signs are there.
You just refuse to see them.
You have a great life, don't complicate it by bringing a hungry leopard into your nest.

There is no reason WHAT SO EVER to put him on the deed. You can pay him back for the fence if you want, or consider it a gift to you since he enjoys spending considerable time at your pleasant house.

Last edited:
Definitely agree with others - do not put him on the deed to your home or share assets. You "most likely" will end up being sorry.

Back