Progressive Motorcylcle Theft claimed 6/22/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngS

State: California,Oakland

I filed a claim on 6/22/08 with Progressive,and gave them my police report number. Jamie McCauley,the adjuster, recorded my statement, and said she will contact me.I called after a month with a follow up, and said they need more time,after 2 months, I get the same answer. I decided to call her supervisor, Jordin Blom, and that conversation was more of an interrogation than of any help. I contacted California's Department of Insurance, and was told about the Fair Settlement Regulation's, and filed a formal complaint. Til this day,they just switch my adjuster to Jennifer Rosengard on 9/19/08, a claims investigator. They did not send me a reservation of rights, but Jennifer emailed me that she will need time to review the case and will get back to me. It's been 3 months, and all they are telling me to do is wait, and they will contact me. On 9/19/08 I received a letter from a Commissione Officer saying they will also do their own investigation.

and your question will be....?

I guess my question would be, should I just wait it out like how the insurance wants me to? or is there something I can do rather than wait around?
Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back