Parole, Probation Probation officer harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

gideont4

(Once more it seems, another dilemma)
My girlfriend, on probation, has no license or money with which to transport herself conveniently to the probation office from our semi-rural home. Her probation agent knows this, as well as my work schedule, and is very fond of making her report to the office with 1 day notice. On several other aspects of her probation does he likely to frequently employ scare-tactics on, however this is currently the pressing one. When she asks him if she can reschedule he replies only that he can have an officer come over and hold her in lockup for the night so she can get there. Is there any escape from this trap?

(Once more it seems, another dilemma)
My girlfriend, on probation, has no license or money with which to transport herself conveniently to the probation office from our semi-rural home. Her probation agent knows this, as well as my work schedule, and is very fond of making her report to the office with 1 day notice. On several other aspects of her probation does he likely to frequently employ scare-tactics on, however this is currently the pressing one. When she asks him if she can reschedule he replies only that he can have an officer come over and hold her in lockup for the night so she can get there. Is there any escape from this trap?

She's on probation.

Her PO isn't being unkind, unfair, or unconcerned.

The PO is doing her/his job.

Probation is a privilege.

She can escape by getting revoked and getting sent to the penitentiary, or asking the judge to revoke her because she has no transportation.

The choice is hers.

She needs to do what everyone else does, obey the law and STOP making excuses.

Life is difficult enough without breaking the law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back