Probation late payment

Hellen

Jurisdiction
Georgia
Hello, I lost my atm card and was 6 days late on my probation payment. What will happen at my court date in ga?

I have completed all my community device and have the drug class left to take . My probation officer drew up a court date for priobation violation . What will happen at my court date? I was only 6 days late and informed the officer I lost my wallet and I still paid just late . I have never been late or missed a payment up until that moment. I have continued to stay in contact with my officer.

Hello, I lost my atm card and was 6 days late on my probation payment. What will happen at my court date in ga?

I have completed all my community device and have the drug class left to take . My probation officer drew up a court date for priobation violation . What will happen at my court date? I was only 6 days late and informed the officer I lost my wallet and I still paid just late . I have never been late or missed a payment up until that moment. I have continued to stay in contact with my officer.

You tell your tale of woe.
You bring PROOF to support your story.

If you can prove what you say, you're likely to get ONE break.

That will be up to the court to decide - just be honest.

Back