Parole, Probation probation harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavalmp

My husband is on probation for a CSC 4th. He only has less than a year on a 5 year probation.He is goes to counceling at BSA for sex offenders.While he was on probation he had to have 3 sinus surg so he became addicted to vicodin, so now he is at a methadone clinic.He decided on his own to try to get off methodone so he has been decreasing for the last 2yrs.Now the doctor at the clinic told him to stop decreasing for a little while(3-4 months) because my husband started losing a lot of weight and looking very unhealthy.Now his probation officer wants him to get off methodone before he gets off probation. His BSA councelor wants him off by Feb 14. His concelor is saying he would talk to his probation officer if he does not get off methodone and have him violated. So my question is do they have that authority to tell my husband to get off a mdicine that is monitored by a doctor?

If possible contact the attorney you had, and have them request to go before the Judge if your probation officer's power trip continues to threaten your husband's health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back