pregnant

tunk

Jurisdiction
Georgia
I'm pregnant with my fourth child and my oldest two was taken away from me 11 1/2 years ago then I had a miscarriage with my third and now I'm pregnant with my fourth but my oldest is back in the system and my middle child is adopted and was wondering if I have this child will Dfacs step in and take my unborn child after I have it.

I'm pregnant with my fourth child and my oldest two was taken away from me 11 1/2 years ago then I had a miscarriage with my third and now I'm pregnant with my fourth but my oldest is back in the system and my middle child is adopted and was wondering if I have this child will Dfacs step in and take my unborn child after I have it.

Hard to say, depends on many things.

If you're drug free, DFACS generally has no reason to concern itself with how much you breed, and how many babies you drop.

The courts rarely get involved with breeding and breeders, so if you feel like popping out a few more litters, have at it.

If anyone asks you about why you're breeding like a rat, tell 'em, "It ain't nunya bitness, bub!"

Back