Pregnant minor problem

Momma2017

Jurisdiction
Louisiana
I am 19 years old and my boyfriend is 16 we are 3 years apart and we are engaged we are having a baby on jan 23 hes parnets knows and i have their consent I want to know can he sign the birth certificate without me going to jail in the state of LA

Age of Consent in Louisiana In Louisiana, age of consent laws are more complicated than those of most other states. There is no definite age of when a minor may consent to sex in Louisiana. Instead, it varies depending on a few factors, such as the age of both parties, and the age difference, if any, between them. In regards to the age difference, Louisiana is unique because it allows a larger age gap between younger minors than older minors. A person between the ages of 13 and 15 can consent to have sex with someone who is up to 3 years older than them, but a person between the ages of 15 and 17 may consent to sex only if the other person is 2 years older or less. For example, in terms of a 3 years age difference, a 13 year old can consent to sex with a person who is 16 years old, but a 15 year old may not consent to sex with a 18 year old. However, a person 17 or older can consent to have sex with a person of any age. - See more at: Louisiana Age of Consent Lawyers | LegalMatch Law Library

I am 19 years old and my boyfriend is 16 we are 3 years apart and we are engaged we are having a baby on jan 23 hes parnets knows and i have their consent I want to know can he sign the birth certificate without me going to jail in the state of LA

I want to say I am speechless.

However, I'm not talking, I'm typing.

So, am I typeless?

No, I'm not going to elaborate and elucidate how anyone can sexually molest a child and stay out of prison like Mrs. Bill Clinton did for some creepy adult male pervert when she was with the Rose Law Firm in Little Rock.

Back