Praeceipe to transmit form

Status
Not open for further replies.

toosh113

hello! I am new here as I am searching for free legal help to get this last step of my divorce completed.

I need help filling out this form called the transmit record form. There are no claims pending in thsi case as our divirce was irretrevable breakdown.
This form was given to me, along with a printout of all of the case history.
They will not direct me as to how I go about filling this out (some is self explanatory, however some of it I am confused on) My ex had an attorney working on this but she delisted herself from the case because he never paid her. (deadbeat)

So now it's been 4 years and I just want this DONE. Here are my questions:

1. There are brackets on the top, do I list the named "ex vs. me" and then to the right there is "NO." and under that is "In divorce" - what do I put there

2. "Date and manner of service complaint" - is that the date the divorce was filed?

3."Date of exceutive of consent required by 3301" "by plantiff" and "by defendant"

4."Related claims pending" - there are none, so is it OK to put "none" or something else?

5."Date and manner of service of the notice to file praecipe to transmit record, a copy of which is attached" I don't know what this means, but i do have a copy of the docket entries, if that is what is it asking to be attached.

6. "Date plantiffs waiver of notice was filed." I think this is on the docket list that the courthouse printed for me. but do I just put in the dates?

7. Lastly, at the bottom it has a blank line, then "attorney for" with a line next to it. and underneath "supreme court Id" with a line next to it.
-does my ex and I sign the line that says "attorney for" because we dont have lawyers anymore. Or, could I just sign by myself.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE. This will be a GREAT help to me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back