Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Possible police involvement questions pertaining to underage drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello, I recently was caught by campus security in my friend's dorm where he had alcohol, drug paraphernalia and a blow gun. I was not breathalyzed and he told me he would deny any involvement I had with anything in the room. However, I told the residence life director that I was drinking and signed a paper conforming I understood. Considering I already have had 3 underages, this could really ruin my life for a few years: having to quit college, most likely losing my girlfriend and prospects of ever having my dream job as a teacher/writer. I would like to know, what are the chances of police involvement? (I go to a strict college) and should I retract on my statement saying that I was drinking when besidees that they have no evidence that I was besides thee bottle in the room?

You seem to have trouble with alcohol.

If its caused you this much trouble and you are not yet 21, it'll probably only get worse unless you get help.

You might wish to consider checking yourself into a voluntary alcohol rehab program.

Never confess to anything.

Confessions are for religious penitents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

All you can do now is take your medicine, or drop out of school before the hearing.

You could also speak with a lawyer and ask him or her to represent you at the hearing.

But, all of that is simply icing on troubled cake.

You need professional help.

If you don't get help soon, your life will continue to spiral helplessly out of your control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back