Possible estate executor abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdoggie

The main executor of my grandfathers estate refused to open her books on the estate to any of the other brothers or sisters and especially the grandchildren the other executor is not fit to conduct account affairs due to alcoholism and he doesn't really care about the account affairs. According to my one cousin there might be little or no money left in the family trust fund. My grandfather before he died had some mutual funds and possible stocks as well as a $110,000 profit from a home sale but no one knows what he had or has now and we are denied access to anything involving the estate besides what is on public tax record. On another note, my aunt demands I not be on the property that is held in the family trust fund:no: (which I understood to be left for myself and my cousins) and I cant see how this could possibly be right or legal since it takes the vote of all nine of them. My aunt also has in the past (possible present) signed the rights for hunters to be on the land with out informing any one else, my uncle and my self have found and subsequently made unusable several high dollar tree stands that appeared on the property with in a few years of my grandfathers death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back