Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Possible charges for a 20-year old having consent sex with a 16-year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides being an adult, the alleged, child, sexual predator is an ILLEGAL ALIEN. He is also jobless!!

The parents should get counseling and medical care for the child.

The parents (and the taxpayers) will, in all likelihood, end up supporting the unborn baby.

When the law or the authorities come looking for the alleged, child, sexual predator; will more than likely scurry back across some border.

Or, the alleged child sexual predator might just slither off to another rabbit warren in search of fresh, tender rabbit meat.

Bottom line, other than get medical care for the unborn baby, the impregnated (and statutorily raped) child, there is little else the parents can do.
The police will seek the predator out, but he's already in this country illegally, breaking its laws.

This is a sad tale.

The real victims are the child's parents, the child, and the unborn baby.

:(

It may just be my suspicious nature, but I think the alleged perpetrator is closer than some might think.

Very, very, very close!!!

Technically it's not stat rape in Florida. :(

It's so ironic - FL has some of the strictest (and most emphatically enforced) laws in the country. BUT. Only if the crime falls within certain parameters.

What I think of a 20 year old sniffing around a 16 year old won't be typed here. And I come from a country where the age of consent is 16. Let me put it this way...it's not for the good of HER health.

I best get off my soapbox. ;)

No not rape but again I make the statement that FL lewd acts law applies which could get the adult a decade or more in prison

Technically it's not stat rape in Florida. :(

It's so ironic - FL has some of the strictest (and most emphatically enforced) laws in the country. BUT. Only if the crime falls within certain parameters.

What I think of a 20 year old sniffing around a 16 year old won't be typed here. And I come from a country where the age of consent is 16. Let me put it this way...it's not for the good of HER health.

I best get off my soapbox. ;)

Yeah, I used the term statutory rape generically.

It ain't babysitting, either. :no: :rolleyes:

Here's a thought OP, why not ask, err, have the parental units ask their police department?

changing the state to texas...what is the statute of limitations for statutory rape, 19 year girl 15 year boy, now there is a kid and she wants child support after telling us she had miscarriage.

17 year old female dating 22 year old. Florida laws say 24 year old ok to have sex with a 17 year old. Girl's mom planning on flying her to Florida to visit the boyfriend before she is 18. What other laws can be applied to prosecute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back