Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Posession

R

R.L.Hensley

Jurisdiction
Missouri
i'm a front seat passenger in a vehicle someone else is driving. the person in the back seat hangs her purse on the headrest. i have a wallet and i have no pockets to put it in so i put it in her purse. we end up getting pulled over and the police find weed in the purse and they charge me with a felony offense because my drivers license is in my wallet which is in her purse. I am on disability classified as mentally retarded. I have severe anxiety and depression. I see a doctor regularly.

PD has denied me cause someone else bailed me out of jail. I'm in dire need of someone who will help me.

I removed your telephone number to protect you from things and critters that might stalk you, sexually abuse you, or scam you.

Don't post your telephone number on the internet, or in public restrooms.

All you can do is plead NOT guilty, ask for a trial date.

The bond issue will create a problem, as regards a public defender.

The best thing you can do is NOT defend, explain, or try to excuse anything you may have done, or any action you may have taken.

Your best defense is silence.

Leave all dope alone, as you see, it can create problems.

Cut all ties and interactions with dopers aka stoners.

The second best thing you can do is get into a rehab program, yes, weed can be addictive.

While you wait, start attending at least two meetings DAILY of AA or NA.

Last, get busy finding a lawyer, if you want to avoid a stain on your criminal record.

Back