Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Poisoned by vigilantes

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha01

I was poisoned by a group of people that include the police. They exposed me to d-limonene, d-limonene oxide, methanol alcohol, formaldehyde, and formic acid and made me hyper sensitive to these chemicals and any industrial, commercial, or household products containing them. They made people think it is some type of way to estimate a person's age. When in truth if you were to look these chemicals up at CDC or any other organization the deals with chemicals it would show that these chemicals are toxic to human beings, are not suppose to be expose to the air in volume, cause blindness, neurological damage, amputations, kidney failure, etc. The difference in me being exposed and another human being is that they made me hyper sensitive to the chemicals so I will have a reaction to the chemicals in small amounts as little as a million to billionths per part. It has nothing to do with age. It is called being poisoned, maimed, mutilated, and murdered.

Noone here will be able to help you with this. I strongly recommend you talk to a mental health professional.

When I get a response like yours I know you are aware of the situation. Maybe not my particular situation but you know. Its normal to give a person enuff rope to hang themselves in a conversation. Attacking with out requesting any additional information to support claims only shows an attempt to discredit without probable cause.

It's okay

It wasn't an attack; it was a recommendation. Interpret and reject it as you wish.

It's okay, I wasn't looking for an attorney here I was just putting out some information that you can accept, research, or reject. It's up to you, some people are wise and others are not. That's why everyone is on their own level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back