Parole, Probation PO is clueless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesniper

Just had my PO come visit me. He told me I had missed my first four treatments unknown to me. My first appointemnt was missed due to food poisoning. And I was under the impression that I was to meet this therapist only, but when i called back I was told she was on vaction. Ok. Then I met a therapist, a different one and told me that she was my therapist? No one clued me in. So today my PO comes in and tells me I missed four sessions and that one more sends me to prison ( i have 40 years probation, fantastic right?). Yes I was called once or twice from the offices but i was busy and called back and left messages since they didnt pick up. I am being blamed for all of this, but is there any way to prove or show that there was a misunderstanding between me and this therapy office? Or is this proof that I can be switcehd to a different office?

You need to fix this. They can never do wrong. Only you can screw up. This is the same as being incarcerated. Don't delude yourself. They can shake your house down every day, three or four times a day. Fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back