Other Immigration Law Pls help me, My husband refuse to apply my visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

brookslyn2011

I am asian and my husband is american, I came here as a fiancee visa. We got married may 3,2010. He went to Phililippines to get me.I love my husband very much.
My worried is, We arrived here in Florida Feb.4, 2010 and up to now my husband didn't apply for my adjustment of Status. I'm with him almost a year now (today is Jan.25,2011). I ask him about my visa, he told me I don't need a visa because I'm already married with him. I dont have ID or SSN. I'm a full housewife. I can't apply a job. I dont have relatives here to help me. Can anyone tell me What will be happen to me pls? As a foriegn here, Do I have right to complain? Do am I subject for deportation? How about if i'll just ask him to buy me a ticket and go home, Can I fly back home without visa problem? How about if he has no intention to apply for my visa at all? Do am I in trouble? I'm very worried pls pls help me.

I am asian and my husband is american, I came here as a fiancee visa. We got married may 3,2010. He went to Phililippines to get me.I love my husband very much.
My worried is, We arrived here in Florida Feb.4, 2010 and up to now my husband didn't apply for my adjustment of Status. I'm with him almost a year now (today is Jan.25,2011). I ask him about my visa, he told me I don't need a visa because I'm already married with him. I dont have ID or SSN. I'm a full housewife. I can't apply a job. I dont have relatives here to help me. Can anyone tell me What will be happen to me pls? As a foriegn here, Do I have right to complain? Do am I subject for deportation? How about if i'll just ask him to buy me a ticket and go home, Can I fly back home without visa problem? How about if he has no intention to apply for my visa at all? Do am I in trouble? I'm very worried pls pls help me.

From what you've posted, I'd say your "husband" is using you.
That isn't unusual, many men in this country marry Asian women and use them.
If i were you, I'd leave that bum.
Tell him to apply for your visa within the next 72 hours, or send you back to the PI.
If 72 hours passes and he hasn't taken you down to apply, then leave him.
I don't think he'll buy you an airline ticket home.
You better start getting your money together for your return trip.
You appear to have married a trickster and user.

Yes, you can return to the PI.
You do have a PI passport, don't you?
Then use it and get the heck away from that liar and crook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back