Please read and HELP!!

I have tried. No one will take the case because it's as one lawyer said "too close to the house" for me. No one has argued anything except there is definitely a suit that needs to be issued and sought after.
A suit for what? Please, be concise in explaining the problem.

I have tried. No one will take the case because it's as one lawyer said "too close to the house" for me. No one has argued anything except there is definitely a suit that needs to be issued and sought after.

Just because ONE person said ONE thing doesn't mean everyone feels the same way.

Your problem, as I see it is you owe someone lots of money.

When you owe money that a judge has ordered you to pay, the problem isn't going to go away.

As I suggested above, see if any law school clinics will help.

See if a legal aid agency will help you.

Otherwise, you'll have to hire a lawyer.

You can forget finding a real lawyer to help you on the internet, unless its to make an appointment with her/him and discuss how you hire her/his services.

All I can suggest is that you find a legitimate way to hire a lawyer, ask a relative or friend to help fund you, or start yourself a Go Fund Me page.

Don't poo poo the Go Fund Me effort, as I know woman that raised $50,000 with her sad story about her need for a lawyer.

He understands. He will retire from this site/post. He wants to thank all. Its to hard for him ask/explain whats happening to him here. Why is he facing felony when DSS had an order in place? I was told by issuing office that order is valid and exceptional for remedy as it was issued by them and not an agent and because the arrears had an amount ordered for collections allocated as well. Only expiration of, a letter from, or him leaving his job as only criterion for termination or pursuable enforcement. Why did State file and arrest him without Department of SS informing him? His right and the laws of Due Process by Department were not observed or followed as defined in Federal or State statutes. He was forced with stern talks of overnight in jail if no compliance to DNA test. Notice test! No warrant, judge, or such orders existed. Those three MUST exist as his due process is judicial and non IV-D. Then the question arises if his case is judicial why is the need for paternity to be established as its already been established. How has he been ordered, was oligating, and now is being enforced severely if no paternity exist in the eyes of dept? You see I truly hope you can see why my Friend is truly confused as to how any of this makes since as this this CAN NOT happen if the such due processes that exist in both Big and Small laws. He aplogizes for long the long read but it truly is you need to know most the situation kind of question. He thanks you all again wishes them a Happy Holiday Season to you all and a Merry Christmas to the ones that believe in what it encompasses. No need to reply as he needs absolutely no criticism. If it hasn't happened or wasn't happening to him his life would be better spent then trying sound foolish on the internet. Again thanks, sorry, and please no reply. Thank You. But if you wish I am curious also and would definitely pass the words of direction if any towards him...

Understand you have issues that are only slightly related:

1. The money you owe (and the issues in determining that).
2. Your criminal charges for defying a lawful court order.

As you've been told, the time for fighting battle #1 was a long time ago.

Back