please re-read "should I follow through"

Status
Not open for further replies.

helplessnal

Please read the post "Should I follow through" posted in December. Thanks for any advice on this. Do I have a case? My sister is a lawyer and she thinks the judge will laugh at my case. I do not see how I couldn't have a case. This girl needs to be put in her place. The law has not protected me from her at all. She came into my house and attacked me in front of my kids and harrassed me for 6 months and had me thrown in jail for defending myself, and it finally came down to me being the one to move from my home to avoid future problems. She was found guilty of coming into my house and fined 467.00 and that is the only money she was out. Me, the victim has lost almost 2500.00 because of her actions. Does this sound like I have a good case. Can I sue for damages done to my child's truck too, even though I can't prove she did it. I do have pictures of both vehicles and I did have her paint color on our vehicle.Thank you for any help

Why don't you post your case or at least a link. Is there an answer to your case? If your sister is a lawyer and thinks the judge will laugh at your case, maybe you should think about that. It's hard to understand what you are talking about below. Remember that all of us here are not nearly as familiar with your problems as you are so you'll have to take care and time to explain.

helplessnal said:
Please read the post "Should I follow through" posted in December. Thanks for any advice on this. Do I have a case? My sister is a lawyer and she thinks the judge will laugh at my case. I do not see how I couldn't have a case. This girl needs to be put in her place. The law has not protected me from her at all. She came into my house and attacked me in front of my kids and harrassed me for 6 months and had me thrown in jail for defending myself, and it finally came down to me being the one to move from my home to avoid future problems. She was found guilty of coming into my house and fined 467.00 and that is the only money she was out. Me, the victim has lost almost 2500.00 because of her actions. Does this sound like I have a good case. Can I sue for damages done to my child's truck too, even though I can't prove she did it. I do have pictures of both vehicles and I did have her paint color on our vehicle.Thank you for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back