Please help someone I need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindalou

I used my bank card to pay a bill once and now the company has just on their on without my knowledge took money out of my account. They shut my service off then sent me a bill for 238 dollars. Then a month later they took out 638 dollars. They never tried to call to get any money from me and I was planning on restarting the service as soon as I got the money together. I have never had a company do this to me before do they have the right. The bill was only 30 days old.

I have returned all their equipment and have disputed it at the bank and have not heard from either one about the situation. Am I stuck or not?????

Try calling them and finding out the WHY??? You might have given permission or signed on to something without know the full implications. Try talking to them and keep going up the ladder until you get real answers or solution. These guys usually have a whole lot in small prints of your agreement. If you have no success, then consider legal action or mediation per agreement.

ok I contacted them and they said it was in their customer agreement that I never got. They said by activating the service I agreed to this I didnt have to sign it. But they also charge me for equipment that I have returned to them. Is there anything I can do about this situation now?

Talk to them and see if they can credit you for the equipment. That is all you might be able to salvage given you indirectly accepted their agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back