Corporate Law Please Help! Payment Processor giving me problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

legalpractice

I am working with a payment processing company to process my clients' payments online. This company, in all of my history working with payment processing companies, has by far the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I have only received one, and I mean one, report in the last six months! I need an exact break down of where my money is going! Oh and forget fraud tools or charge back reporting capability, I don't even think they know what that is! Please help I need a new provider!

You might also require a lawyer.

If you're in the US I suggest you see one and become acquainted with your options.

If you're in some other nation, starting with an attorney might also be a good idea, too.

Thank you for your suggestions!
After much consideration, and being on hold with several different payment processing companies I decided to go with ……
M2 Worldwide LLC
After being placed on hold several times with other companies, sometimes for up to 7 minutes I placed a call to M2 and got right to a customer service rep! Not only was the representative well informed but he was able to cater to my needs. He did a great job explaining the reporting system that they use, how I can view it online, and how their company has the most "sophisticated reporting system" to date.
They also had the lowest rates out of any company I contacted.

I don't think the owner of this site is going to be happy upon discovering your rather primitive efforts at SPAMMING.

I suspect your cheap and ineffective advertising stunt will soon be deleted by one of sharp the moderators or the owner himself.

You are soooooo Busted, buddy.

Thank you for your suggestions!
After much consideration, and being on hold with several different payment processing companies I decided to go with ……
M2 Worldwide LLC
After being placed on hold several times with other companies, sometimes for up to 7 minutes I placed a call to M2 and got right to a customer service rep! Not only was the representative well informed but he was able to cater to my needs. He did a great job explaining the reporting system that they use, how I can view it online, and how their company has the most "sophisticated reporting system" to date.
They also had the lowest rates out of any company I contacted.

I don't really understand why I have been branded as a "spammer". I had a real problem I joined a forum of my peers hoping that someone would be able to help me. I simply just want to answer a question that I had for other people in case someone comes across the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back