please help me asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

fayfayfry1973

I already went to small claims court i went before the judge and i filled out the papers wrong and the judge dismissed the case because i sued the wrong party i live in texas the judge told me to consult a lawyer because in a tow case you have a limited amount of time to file suit so since i filled out the papers wrong it has now been almost 30 days it happened on the 18 of sept. A tow company tow my car for know reason off private proerty. My manger told them not to tow from my unit but they did. I went the next morning to get my car and i returned home and told my manger. so she called the tow company and they agreed to returnto me a full refund.at the klast minute they back out. they also damaged my car. I went to small claims court but I fill out the papers wrong.,and i only had 14 days to sue who can i sue to get my money back and for my damages to my car. I think since i filled out the paper work wrong when i went to court my 14 days had ran out plaese help me.

Who owns the property your car was towed from?
You talk of the manager.........Is it an apt complex?
Is the tow company working for the apt complex? Or for who?
Did you have the right and protection to park where they towed your car?
What did the tow company say about your refund and damage claim?
Has the manager tried to intervene to get you refund? What is the manager saying?
I need to know to advice you on your best course of action..........

i purchased a pant of famous company valued at $90 on sale at $30.on first wash it became crumpled like rags upper half intact. i sent pant back to compny on request,
they are sending another pant of low value, saying dry cleaning was instructed. As i
didnot do so,they are not liable to pay damages. not a word of regret. a look at
original pantcloth will prove, cloth was flimsy, unfit for pant stitching. can i sue company
for actual and compensatory damages. please advise. natarajan. Illinois .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back